UBC Body Donation Program – Online Arrangements
Step 1: Has a death occurred?
- As soon as possible after death has occurred, the executor, next of kin or health care professional must contact the UBC Body Donation Program at (604) 822-2578. Prolonged delay in notification can result in the decline of the donation. If death occurs outside regular business hours (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri), please contact Alternatives Funeral and Cremation Services® at (604) 857-5779.
Step 2: Start Online Arrangements
- After you’ve notified us of the death in Step 1, please complete the following steps online at your earliest convenience:
- Complete and submit the following forms below. This process will take approximately 30 minutes and provides us all the documentation necessary to register the death and carry out the cremation. We use SSL encryption and security measures to ensure your data is safe and secure.
- We will send you by email a Funeral Services Contract and Cremation Authorization for online signature.
- Within 2 to 3 business days after receiving your signature back on these documents, we will send by registered mail your Death Certificates.