Alternatives Funeral & Cremation Services – Online Arrangements – Basic Cremation
Step 1: Has a death occurred?
- You MUST call Alternatives Funeral & Cremation Services® at (604) 857-5779 PRIOR to beginning the online process to notify us of the death.
During this call, we will collect information about the deceased and assist you in establishing who has the authority to authorize the cremation. To expedite this process, please ensure that the executor, spouse or “next of kin” calls us directly. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Step 2: Start Online Arrangements
- After you’ve notified us of the death in Step 1, please complete the following steps online at your earliest convenience. Only complete this part if you’ve been instructed by us to complete this step. If you’re meeting with a Funeral Director at home, do not complete this step.
- Complete and submit the following forms below. This process will take approximately 30 minutes and provides us all the documentation necessary to register the death and carry out the cremation. We use SSL encryption and security measures to ensure your data is safe and secure.
- We will send you by email a Funeral Services Contract and Cremation Authorization for online signature.
- Within 5 to 7 business days after receiving your signature back on these documents, we will call you to arrange delivery of the Cremated Remains, Death Certificates, and any other forms ordered.